Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Friday, May 13, 2005

Mothers Day, et al

I am currently sitting in Calgary hanging out housebound. Its not as if I am constantly on the run at home, but at least I have the OPTION of leaving!

For mothers day Kiera got me a nice card and some flowers. Her daddy didn't get me anything. We went out for lunch where everyone stopped to talk to her and tell her how cute she was. she of course, scarfed everything we gave her to eat. I can't believe how much that child eats.

Doug went to pick up her medical records from our previous pediatrician. I was very annoyed because they refused to release them! how stupid is that? can anyone think of any rational reason why they WOULDNT give them to the parents?! Are we so stupid that we can't read medical records? how stupid.

She has done very cute things since we got here. Yesterday, I showed her the picture of her daddy from our wedding. She started to wave at it and then later she was standing by it waving at it, dancing and saying DADADADADADADA. She went on and on for 5 minutes dancing by her daddys picture.

Then she walked. ohmygosh. I am kinda sad and happy at the same time. my baby walked! She did about 3 steps between grandma and me. I was sad daddy missed it and sad that she is growing up so fast. I wonder how long it will take her to get secure enough to just take off running now.

That is about it from here. Tomorrow I have a wedding and the next week a graduation. its busy, but should be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home