Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Dancing baby!

I also wanted to mention that Kiera loves to dance! Put on any kind of music, even when we sing to her, and she boogies! Just like her mum used to do when she was a baby...ha! Her mum never stopped dancing!

This morning I was whitening my teeth while Kiera was suppose to be napping. Well she would not have napping and I went in to get her with my trays on my teeth. she thought it was the funniest thing she had ever seen. I couldn't talk so I just made goofy faces at her which she thought were also very funny. She definitely has a fun sense of humour.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home