Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Lollipops are YUMMY!

I gave her her first lollipop yesterday, which as you can tell by the pics, she REALLY liked. it was quite cute how much she got into it.
The pic of Doug and her is also quite cute. I came upstairs from visiting my friend and she was actually asleep on him. The camera of course, was on the other side of him, and there is no room behind him to walk. So I was literally under the chair. and just as I was coming up to take the shot, she woke up. and this is the pic I got. still pretty cute though.
Today I went for a job interview and paid someone 7.50 per hour to watch my kid. maybe that will make Doug appreciate what I do more in terms of economically contributing.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so cute! Are you coming out or what call me? Dougs hair looks nice too. I don't have your number on the caller ID anymore so you have to call me so I can write it down. I know I'm a dork. Anyways! I want to meet your beautiful child and I'd really like to see you and Doug too. So call me and give me the scoop.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Candice said...

Is this Gillian? Or Katie?
not sure
write again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home