Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Love affair with the Stair

I know her various grandmothers are going to choke when they read that. but its true. she LOVES the stairs.
now for all of you who have not been to my house: I have an addition to the back that was built in like 1925 or something. to the addition there are 2 stairs. she conquered how to go UP them a month or so ago. Today she works on going DOWN them. I was doing laundry and watching her. she would go up. she is kinda figuring out how to turn herself around to go down, but she is sideways. so she fell. she was fine, though a bit peeved with me. so I went to help her work on it. THAT was the greatest thing in the whole world. She would hold my hands and take like big people STEPS up the stairs giggling the whole time. then she would do it down. she was wearing pants that were much too big and kept unrolling, so finally I just took them off. we had a GREAT time. she is such a cutie and the littlest things make her happy. now we just need to get our EXTREMELY high deck fenced off so she can wander onto the deck and I can have the door open when its nice outside.
YOU KNOW YOUR HOUSE IS DIRTY WHEN...my friend popped by for a visit today and her 2 year old daughter looked at my table covered with clutter and said YUCKY! leave it to kids to tell the truth. *sigh* its just so MESSY that I almost don't even want to deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home