Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Saturday, July 08, 2006

A long journey

Me with bride and groom not looking to snazy:
and Kiera doing her chicken dance



okay, not that long.
we left last Wednesday and got back Thursday. it was loads of fun though.

first off, before I forget. doh! I did go to a wedding for my cousin in Phoenix the beginning of June. it was totally fun. it was SUPER DUPER hot, apparently record breaking, but we all survived and Kiera had a great time. she was actually pretty funny because when we got to the reception she was the first on the dance floor. I realised there is even a picture of her DANCING in the background while Christa and Johnny had their first dance. oops. but she was quite insistent that we all dance "mummy dance? daddy dance?" she does this hilarious chicken dance like that that makes me crack up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home