Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Our "chunker"

Kalista is now 10'9. that means she gained 25 oz in 22 days. wow. I make cream apparently :) Kiera heard me call her a chunker and now she does too "chunker mommy, chunker??"
she is now 5 weeks, which is the most recent picture and you can see her great big cheeks. she is just staring to smile at me and coo. she gave Kiera a big huge grin today, which I know scored some mega points on the little sister scale.

She has also taken to asking about EVERYONE who has come to see us. "where's nana? where's mere? where's gama? where's bump bump? where's dad? where's mo? swim? can we go swim with gama?" I told her they all had to go home. most of the time she finishes my sentence for me. but she keeps asking to be sure.
She has also figured out everyone was born at some point. "the baby was born? I born? mummy born? daddy born? bubbee born?"


I think we escaped baby acne this time around. maybe. I may speak too soon.

today I went through the drive through. it took FOREVER. I had just fed Kallie, but she started screeching in the back seat. so I took her out and started feeding her while waiting for the food. got to the window. the lady was so flustered, obviously, she forgot all of my cutlery and napkins. ummm, yeah. I guess breastfeeding at a pull up window is really wierd.
no I did not do Britney Spears, I pulled into the next spot while she ate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home