Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cute sister story

I put the baby down on the Elmo Bed and ran into the other room to grab the comforter for Kiera's "new" bed. As soon as I came back, Kiera had grabbed a book and was "reading" it to her sister. soooooooo cute :)

When we asked her if she wanted to hold the baby, she was DELIGHTED and grinned hugely the entire time. She was also quite insistent that "the baby" go into her "stroller", which is designed for dolls and is quite small. so far so good. she also talks a lot about making sure the baby gets "mommy milk" when she cries. because Kiera makes sure I know when "baby cries, baby cries..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home