Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Thursday, May 04, 2006

She's 2!

Which I can't believe! this morning started out a bit rough because daddy had to get up at 6am to go to work for another very long day, for the 4th day in a row. it stinks because all week he has been gone and she misses him. we got up to say goodbye to him and she had a good cry when he left. we gave her her Elmo card, which of course she loved.
My chiro is saying 3 days I have left. we will see. I will believe it when I start labour and it DOESNT STOP!! apparently I have a "irritable uterus". funny.

we also got a new camera. wha hoo! I am so excited. it has movie mode with sound and everything. so I have taped her "singing" her Abc's and "twinkle twinkle" to the best of her ability.

I am beat and so is Doug. I am not really sure who is entitled to sleep in more at this point. I am going to be pushing out a baby here soon and I would like to be rested. but OTOH, he has worked long days. its just been exhausting for us both. *sigh*. this is when you wish grandparents were a bit closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home