Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Monday, April 24, 2006

No I haven't had the baby

I am still ticking along in my gigantic state of being. the good news is, the baby has turned and is hanging out on my left side. not completely anterior but not posterior either. but its good news.

MW came and felt around my belly. she thinks this one is about 7 lbs all ready. if I keep going at this rate, I might end up with a 9er again, but you just never know.

Kiera is talking about the baby and kissing my belly, but I still don't think she gets it. we had her party this past weekend, bc I didn't want to be 39 weeks pregnant and hosting a party :P it was an Elmo party complete with the trimmings and the cake. and I can't find our camera, so all I have is some cell phone pics from our friends camera which is better than nothing.


cute Kiera moment: we were watching TV and an ad for Pantene came on with all these women with gorgeous hair. she looks and goes "mommy hair, mommy hair" awwwwwwwwwwwwww..........how cute is that??!!!

we bought a new truck today for $350 to haul crap. I just hope it lasts us 6 months.

that is all folks. will keep you all updated as soon as this baby decides to make her appearance which could be as long as a month. I hope not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home