Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My cleaning queen

I think this is probably the most hysterical thing she has done as of late...and she just keeps doing it.

so at Christmas we notice that she really likes to "clean up" her blocks after she is done playing with them. hmmmm, okay. but as soon as we got home she has started doing some pretty hilarious stuff, at least to Doug and I because we have no idea where she is getting this from. probably memere, bc it sure ain't from either of us.
First story: I went grocery shopping and ran into lunch. got some KFC, she wasn't hungry. had her nap and when she woke up I gave her the box of what was left. she brought it to her tray, dumped it out and walked back to the garbage can and threw it out. !!!! I was totally amazed. When I was teaching Sunday school, I gave all the kids cups of water, after she was done with hers, she walked right over to the garbage can and threw the empty cup out. and said "bye bye"....while we were looking at cupboards at a store, there was a little play station for kids with giant lego. she was playing with it and after she was done, with no prompting from me, she cleaned up all the toys and shut the drawer. yesterday Doug gave her his empty coffee cup which she promptly walked to the garbage and threw out. and finally today, she spilled my water and went into the kitchen and got a tea towel and began to soak it up. she has done that before.

I swear she is mine....:P

3 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some genes skip a generation!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Candice said...

come on guys! I am not that bad! my house is looking pretty kept these days actually....:)

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We know that you try hard to keep your home clean...however I have never known you to find the same delight in cleaning that your daughter is expressing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home