Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Sunday, December 11, 2005

You're all chicken

To comment I mean. I guess no one reads it eh???


Okay latest and greatest on dd. well, I got her Christmas pics done, and yes if you are an aunt or an uncle who reads this, you will get a pic. it was a rather hellish experience I deserve some kind of mommy award for. She just DID NOT want to do it, in spite of covering all my bases regarding food and sleep. she was grouchy and it was very hard. but they turned out good, in spite of taking 4 hours to get done.

She is also saying "bless you" to me or daddy every time one of us sneezes.

She loudly announces "DUCKO!" when her ducko part of her baby Einstien video comes on.

She is totally and completely IN LOVE with Elmo. she just figured out he is on her diapers and excitedly points him out. she also "found" him on her bubble bath bottle and shows me. but her favourite is her Elmo phone I got at Big lots for 6 bucks. every day on Sesame street he comes on at around 930 and she loudly says "MOMO! MOMO!" and when I am looking on ebay for stuff for her about Elmo she says "MOMO! MOMO!" its all very exciting stuff. She sings along with his song the very best way she can. yes its totally and completely adorable.

She is also crazy when it comes to fearlessness. just tonight she tried to throw herself from one couch to the other. she missed, with no harm and thought it was pretty hilarious. she tried again and missed. she loves to climb, climb and climb.

The Christmas tree is up and only decorated about half way down. it looks a bit ridiculous, but she won't leave the shiny bulbs alone. sigh. maybe next year. I mght have to take it down before we go anyway.

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Glad to get some baby news. Ouch that yellow print is so hard on the eyes. This is "due" week for Shauna.

See you soon.
JJ

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are not too chicken to comment. We just know that if you choose to be a lactivist then there is nothing we could do or would want to do about it...So rock on sister...bf at your free will, where ever and when ever you want!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home