Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Doggie collar

So I am beginning to think that we are really going to have to start watching ourselves around MK. She is catching a lot more than we give her credit for.

The other day Doug and I were talking about where in the world Bentley's collar could have gone. we usually take it off him at night so he doesn't wake us and set it by the bed. we couldn't find it. Kiera was standing there while we were talking about it, and she wandered off and I followed her. she walked to her room and behind the chair there was Bentley's collar, which she had apparently picked up and moved. Doug and I were slightly freaked as this was a passive conversation over her head.

Doug also left with her yesterday to go and visit his family. Weird being childless, even if it was only for a couple of hours. He ended up not making the flight out of SLC and coming home. I am impressed that he did it with her all by himself, even when she was sitting on his lap. I asked him if he was tired and he was like "no, not really. I am fine" bc apparently I have the easiest job in the whole world. *rolling eyes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home