Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Firsts

Today I met with some women at Soda Springs park down the street. It was a nice time to meet other women with kids with roughly the same parenting style as myself. though I am not hard core AP parent. I did let my baby cry herself to sleep. I guess that makes me awful, but its not as if I didn't TRY!
While we were there she did two things. First of all she ate dirt. a couple of scoops full. I told her it was icky, but it didn't seem to deter her. She kept at it. well its not gonna kill her.

BUT I think the most exciting thing was the waved BYE BYE. shes been waving hello for a while, but as some kids were leaving, they said "bye" and she waved and said "bu", her version. it was so cute and I told the woman sitting next to me it was her first. how exciting!
its not as hot today thank goodness. I think we are going to get out again as I am stuck here because I have no car. sucks to be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home