Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Walking baby!

Its official. As of today, she maybe crawled like twice. she toddled around everywhere all pleased as punch with herself about the whole thing. I will get a pic of it and post it ASAP.

Other than that...not much going on here. Grandma arrived to visit with us and grandpa, whom she has named "bumpa". Tonight grandma said "dad is on his way home" and she got all excited, but I had to tell her it was grandpa, not dada. she was disappointed and kept saying his name over and over. so I pulled out the old wedding album and showed her pictures. the one at the front with him very big was her favourite. she was very excited to see it.
Her current words are:
dada, mummmmmm, bumpa, that's dog, what's that? up, get down, and hmmmmm when she wants food or water. Of course, this is only decipherable after we've heard it a few million times! she asks what's that? to just about everything and points. her head must be full of information she is processing. It sure will be fun to start talking with her more. I know when she hits 18 months she starts a super computer stage where she absorbs everything at that rate plus more. I have every intention of taking advantage of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home