Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Up to her eyeballs in

poop no less! EWWWWWW. I came in this morning to get her when she woke up and she was literally COVERED in poo. I had heard stories of this, coming into babies covered in it, but I was really hoping that it would never happen to me. it was EVERYWHERE, all over her legs, her arms, her FACE, her blankies her crib. it was SO GROSS. I sat there almost ralfing at the sight. and of course I was all alone, so no one was there to help me at all. she starting crying when I started heaving. I took her right to the tub and basically hosed her off, it took 15 minutes just to get her clean. the poop had dried on and caked itself. EWWWWWWWWW. I immediately put all of the dirty stuff into the hottest water we have. she was not very happy about her bath that is for sure. poor baby. poor mommy. I just hope she didn't swallow anything and will get more sick later!

EWWWWW.

She has more teeth now. her other top tooth cut over the weekend and it looks like her one right beside that tooth is about to come in. that means she is at almost 6 teeth. it went really fast it seems, the first 2 took forever and then the next ones didn't show up for months afterwards. better for the teeth I guess. theyare also saying you can pull some stem cells out of it, or marrow for transplanting to cancer patients. crazy.

nothing else new here. we are up to our eyeballs in this house we've been working on forever. my mum wants my dad home, she is lonely! I would say we are more than half way done and hopefully the rest will just fall into the place and the annoying puttering around is over. I may even try and paint today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home