Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Monday, August 15, 2005

MUMMUMMUM

This is virtually the only time she says my name is when she is mad at me. the other day we were out for lunch with a friend and I started to wipe her face off after. She started throwing a tantrum and yelling MUM MUMMUM! she was quite ticked off with me.

Yesterday I went to the grocery store without her, she was going on a hike with daddy. she went to the screen door and screamed and cried and carried on while I was driving away. nothing ilke making your mum feel guilty or anything.

She is very attached to daddy, which I am quite pleased with. This morning he left to go work on that other house, and he said bye and she started wailing away. We were both happy, even though we weren't happy she was crying. That means she is showing very positive signs of attachment. yay.


I think she is calling me! mummy. must go see.

2 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Hi! I saw your comment on my MSN blog and came over to say that I am happy to find another Kiera too, and that we pronounce it K-Ear-ra.

And she only says mama when she is upset too! LOL

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Candice said...

Hey! glad to see you stopped by! I am pretty sure we say it the same way! how cool. my brothers name is Kieran, so I just dropped the n. but I find that that confuses a lot of people...sigh. I think its a beautiful name and get compliments on it all the time! anyway, I just did a search again, and for whatever reason, can't find you this time! very odd. could you leave me your link? I would much appreciate it!
good to "see" you.
Candice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home