Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Forgot to add

that she also had her first haircut. while I was at the salon getting my hair done, she wandered around, hung out, did a bit of screeching, but in general was well behaved. her hair was hanging in her eyes, so I had to do something about it. so she got her first cut on someone else's lap. I couldn't look at her or she'd screech. I basically had to ignore her. I felt kind of bad, but I didn't want crooked hair either!
I will post the pics.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger roberry said...

Hey Candice! Just wanna let you know that I love reading your blog. I am always extremely entertained by your adventures with Kiera (and Doug). =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home