Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Monday, June 27, 2005

Helper baby

okay, so she is not exactly a baby anymore. she is almost 14 months old. but I still call her my baby so deal with it.
We are still carless, and I hope that changes in about an hour. I am in crunch time doing my laundry for this trip, Doug wants me at the other house painting, we need food and I have no car and I need to go and pick up my dress. I am a serious stress case. I could probably get like diagnosed. in fact, I am so stressed out that I am throwing up. no I am not pregnant.

But I think that some of my stress will be solved today. we hired a painter, we found two realtors which I am waffling about, so our house WILL be listed by the end of the day. AND my laundry is now mostly caught up. I would like to be able to go and enjoy myself.

Today she helped me with laundy. she put some clothes into the dryer. I was quite happy and so was she and I told her what a big helper she was.
Yesterday at the house she picked up some garbage from burger king, no not gross kind, and was running around the house. Bentley was running after her and she was laughing hysterically.

I have also caught her in her old baby chair, she had climbed in and made herself right at home. I think this is my big indication that I need to buy her her own chair.

I feel bad that I am dragging her across the country again tomorrow. we have to leave super early and I need to be all ready to go tonight. ahhhh! I wish my life wasn't so crazy.. I have to get my passport renewed while I am there.

I will survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home