Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

short n sweet

Its quite late here and we have an incredibly early show tomorrow. soooo, just another quick update.

I forgot to mention the other night, as soon as I updated the blog, I went back to the hotel and there was a wedding on. I got invited into the wedding, and ended up dancing around the bride and with the bride. of course. this is me you know. I came and took lots of pictures and met the most BEAUTIFUL baby I have ever seen, excluding one of course :) I got her pic and will post it when I get back.
When we arrived we went to this show thing called "Fanatasia" it was a wee bit long, but an all right show. it consisted of belly dancing and this other kind of dancing. anyway, the dancers were all standing in the entrance when you came in, and they invited me to dance with them. do I did:) I ended up imitating the "lead" dancer and having a great time. We also attracted a lot of attention. I didn't notice, I was concentrating much too hard on my hip moves. I have pics of that too, though not very good ones.

Today we went snorkelling and it was a good time for Doug and notsomuch for me. The wind was really high, the current really strong and to boot the mask was not sealing. everytime I stuck my face in the water, it filled up with water. It happened with 2 masks, on my 3rd it worked but I was very tired and ready to scream with frustration. that and this worker, who was helping me, also decided to cop a few cheap feels. not anywhere super inappropriate, but I am really sick of this attitude that all western women are sluts and they are somehow entitled to this. even if Doug is RIGHT THERE they still hit on me. it makes me SO MAD. So I swam away from creepy man after a short time and back to the boat. Doug did catch some good pics though, which is good.

off to Luxor tomorrow WAY to early.
C

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Jealous! I'm craving adventure and travel. Sigh.. It sounds like you're having a great time and I can't wait to see your pictures!


-Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home