Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Bub-beee

Is Bentleys name. she calls him that, but I don't think Bentley has figured it out yet. today, she was sitting in the tub and I decided after she was done, bentley was up. so I called him, and called him again. and she joined in "bub-bee! bubeee!" it was pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. he finally came and much to his chagrin, he got all clean.

Tomorrow is going to be crazy and I am just hoping Kiera doesnt' lose it. I have a hairdressing appointment at 845, its been 10 months since my last cut, then my chiro and then my midwife. and I really do need to do some Christmas shopping, but I can't see it happening. its on the other side of town and I really wanted to buy gifts in the city we are in for the people we see, because seriously, I am not excited about hauling a bunch of extra stuff around. Doug won't be here to help me get the house ready to leave empty for a couple weeks either. sigh. so its all me. but my laundry is all clean now, which is good and my kitchen still looks clean. whew. a couple less things to do.

we are leaving on Saturday to go to Seattle, then to Calgary the 21 or 22 depending on the loads. this is all ready stressing me out and we haven't even left yet. then heading up to Edmonton the 28th and then we'll be home the 1st or 2nd. I am not sure how motivated Doug will be to leave early the 1st! especially because I know he won't be getting any sleep with my crazy brothers.
I will try to update while I am away.

oh yes, I did pick up a twin mattress ELMO set for Kiera for Christmas. we didn't get her anything else, bc again, not excited about packing lots, especially back and forth. now we just need to shuffle our kitchen so we can move our laundry room downstairs so she can have that bedroom. and we can actually have STORAGE! wha hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home