Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Kiera cut a rug!

and sillly daddy didn't take a picture with his camera.

On Saturday night we went to an Italian restaurant that just so happened to have live music that night. it was a band called the "doo whops", and I probably spelled it wrong. anyway, they did a lot of "old music" like beach boys and "duke of earl" etc. and of course, the twist. when I first took her out to the dance floor, she was a bit hesitant but still danced a little. when I brought her out again to "the twist" she really let loose, I think because she saw everyone else doing it. it was super cute and I know I , at the very least, looked ridiculous because of my huge belly, I felt a bit goofy. but it was fun. and the food was yummy and we are going to do it again sometime soon I hope. it was her first time dancing to a live band in a public place.

Yesterday she woke up crabby and was crabby all day. oh the joys. she slept until 8am today, which is super late. I am hoping she isn't getting sick, AGAIN, because she just got over her cold.
we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home