Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bubee

Is Kiera's name for her dog. just last night I finally figured out that Bubee (a name he is now responding too) actually goes to bed with Kiera in her Elmo bed, waits until she falls asleep and then comes back downstairs. how cute is that?! last night I put her to bed and she actually started calling him, I called him up the stairs and told him Kiera was in bed. he trotted right over there, jumped in bed, and emerged about a half an hour later. he really does have the patience of Job with her, in spite of the ear pulling behaviour she sometimes displays. its pretty cute.

she had quite the conversation with grandma the other day too on the phone. the night before she had mysteriously thrown up all over her Elmo bed, she didnt seem sick otherwise. anyway, when I put her on the phone with grandma, she told her all about it."Elmo's yucko, ewww" and so on. she then went on to tell grandma just exactly what Bubee was doing and the balloon she had gotten at our Saturday night outing. it was pretty funny. of course, I was translating. but its crazy that I actually KNOW what she is talking about and that we are effectively communicating now instead of a guessing game. now if only she would SLEEP IN again. she is killing me with this 645-7am wake up stuff. she apparently was just teasing me after Christmas with 8am wake ups. sigh. I can do even 730 SO MUCH BETTER.

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Jenell Williams Paris said...

Candice,
Yes, it was me who wrote the post about the birth control article in CT. I just saw your comment!

Jenell

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Jenell Williams Paris said...

I was also going to say that I can put you in touch with Carla Barnhill if you want to try her again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home