Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Friday, April 14, 2006

36 weeks and 1 day

That is where I am at. my MW appointment is this afternoon. I know the baby is head down (who hoo!) and my pelvis keeps getting out of place (boo)

this morning we took some pictures of my belly and some of Doug and I. we tried to coax Kiera, but she would just no cooperate in the least. which is too bad . basically she woke up early and was a mess by the time we go to the studio. I actually did my hair and my makeup! wow! incredible!

She talks about the "baby", but I don't think she gets it. she kisses my tummy every once and a while and gets very annoyed with me if we are trying to cuddle on the couch and my big belly gets in the way. she has her babies, which she treats very well by tucking them into bed, kissing them good night and making sure they are nice and warm in a blanket. sometimes she even "feeds" them from her non existance chest.

we are planning and Elmo party on the 22nd, with just a couple of families coming. I am going to be hugely pregnant and don't want to exhaust myself with a crazy party like last year. I have some supplies, though I need to order some more. Kiera saw the table cloth and went crazy with excitement about it. I truly think she will love being surrounded by her favourite character. and yes, I am going to get an ice cream cake again! hmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm. I also think we are going to get her a tricycle for this year, we never got the kitchen we were suppose to get for Christmas. in fact, now that I think about it, I don't think we got her a thing this year! how bad is that?! well, she didn't notice. phew. hopefully this time around, we'll have some cash.

I am really hoping this baby decides to come EARLY and NOT late. but we'll see.

oh yeah, and we've decided on a name. and you'll all just have to wait to find out ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home