Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Thursday, May 11, 2006

No, she is not here yet

and apparently I am getting snarky about it.
only because EVERYONE is calling me. like EVERYOne. trust me, I will TELL YOU if I've had the baby. I will let you know. in fact, I will get Doug to post on here AS SOON as it happens, that way you will all know.
I left a message on our answering machine that Doug wants me to change because that is what I said "no, I haven't had the baby and I'll let you know when I do." I guess I was snarky. well whatever. I feel entitled to be snarky. I really want this kid to GET OUT. GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT. I am sick of having my insides used as a trampoline!!!! I am sick of being tired all the time (although that isn't gonna change much) and I am sick of wondering if every contraction is MAYBE THIS IS IT.
and you know what really really really stinks? that Kiera has taken to sleeping in until around 8am at least again. isn't that GLORIOUS?! except that this new baby is going to mess all that up and I won't have any 8am's at all. how completely depressing. the newborn stage is SOOOOOOOO HARD. I am so not excited about it.
I also want her to come because I have a wedding to go to and I want to be in somewhat decent shape. if she comes this weekend, it only gives me 3 weeks to shapeup. I think I am a bit insane for going. but its my BEST cousin, so I want to be there real bad.
*sigh* help me keep my sanity for this last remaining time.

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to have this baby soon...And I am sorry that I was one of the people that called to see if she had come yet..Cant help it. I love you!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Candice said...

you know its funny, because most of the people that are calling, its not that I particularly *mind*. I guess I am just grouchy....:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home