Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Bad day for Kiera and Mummy

She slept horridly yesterday. in fact she had ONE nap ALL day for an hour! She fell asleep at 530, thinking she would sleep all night, but she woke up at 800pm screaming and proceeded to scream for 3 hours. I went and got her at 9ish and then put her to bed around 10, she didn't fall asleep until after 11. Then she woke up at 350 and again at 645. When I came in at 350, I had been waiting for the day when I would walk in and see her standing in her crib and there she was. Standing. Very happy. Mum notsohappy.

So now she is in her crib, I am attempting to make her sleep. she has been miserable for the past 24 hours and I am not sure if she is sick or not. I am a bad mum for not knowing. But she is going to the doc's tomorrow, so I guess I will find out. Must find thermometer.

Daddy is not here, so mummy is even more miserable because she gets NO BREAK from screaming baby. I don't know what to do. Why don't they come with manuels???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home