Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Duck and Cover

A funny I forgot to mention while Kim was here. we went to the local ice cream social a few blocks away. while we were there it started raining. we had brought the stroller, but nothing else to protect Kiera. she didn't care. she was completely intent on going to the swingset with or without me. so to run there she literally ducked down at her waist to "sneak" away, got to the edge of the covered thing we were underneath and took off to the park where she proceeded to get pretty darn wet. I think she really thought we couldn't see her. silly girl.
pretty hiliarous I think.
She is also asking to be "burped" . "mommy, burp? burp mommy?" I oblige of course because I know she is just asking for a hug. but I do pat her back. she likes to "help" me burp the baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home