Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Other Family reunion

This was totally fun. we slept in a tent, which went pretty well even though it took Kiera a night to figure out that yes, we were sleeping on the ground and yes its a bit chilly and you need to cuddle with mommy. Kalista did great. I don't think she even noticed. Kiera did have a cold. but we sure had FUN. Her closest girl cousin is ironically Colettes youngest brothers daughter. when they first "met" (as they have met before but never noticed) they were showing each other their panties by lifting up their dresses. crack me up!

Grandmemere had a camper which Kiera called "memeres house". after the beach, we went there to get her cleaned up. she sat on the bench at the table, had a bit of cookie, a bit of bun and promptly fell asleep on the bench for an hour! she was obviously BEAT.

I also managed to get in a visit to two internet friends that I was really happy to get to meet. I will also post their kids too. and I got to see my best friend and my grandparents. it was busy. that was why Kiera slept from 330pm until 730AM the night we got home!! and she is still catching up.
Kim arrived yesterday and so far the weather has been crap. Tomorrow we are going to try and hit some touristy stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home