Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

"Kawwie"

Kiera can't say the L in Kallie, so that is what she is calling her. that and baby of course. the other day she was trying really hard to get Kalie to take a binky to no avail.

Other amusing stories: She was in her high chair the other day and starting yelling at Bentley who was begging in the very polite way he begs. I couldn't figure out what she was saying for a couple moments but then I did..."SIT DOWN BENTLEY SIT DOWN", he was all ready laying down so she gave him something.

We also walked by Christa's thank you card on the mantel, she said "who's that?" I said "auntie Christa" and she said "Dance!" LOL!

Kalista is smiling and cooing and in general being an adorable baby self. now Kiera has caught the cold that all of us have had. it really stinks. maybe its worse this time. all I know is that colds really stink for all involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home