Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Monday, November 06, 2006

Busy time for all

We just returned home from our trip to see our family in Canada and we had a great time. We had Halloween Canadian style (meaning COMPLETELY FREEZING) and when we got home my CAMERA is finally back from the shop. phew!
I will post pics of Kiera in her costume later. I think I left Kalistas hat there so it will just be the Chili pepper costume.

SO the BIG NEWS. Kalista has taken some HUGE developmental leaps this past week. When we were at my parents she was officially sitting up by herself, quite steady. She was also developing seperation anxiety and started to cry for me when I was not around and SAY "mama mamamamama" soo cute. AND she is CRAWLING. *gasp* *shock* okay, its not forward crawling, but backwards crawling. I can't believe it. she started yesterday. its pretty early, like 2 months early, but she is doing it.

Kiera's vocabulary has grown leaps and bounds since even August. its crazy how much she is talking. I am quite happy to be able to so clearly communicate with ms cutie pants.

not much else going on here. I am starting to prepare for our Thanksgiving, we are going to have some friends, probably an international student or two, and maybe some crew from Doug's airline. I also anticipate purchasing some decor for the Christmas season as this will be our first year in our little house with our little family :) I am really looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger The Parents said...

Growing girls! So sweet. Looking forward to pictures. Thank you for the developmental update!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home