Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hanging around at home...



I usually take a day or two to recover from a trip. We haven't done much since getting home, which is nice. We are taking off for Japan on Saturday, so downtime is good.

Today Kiera was super cute at bedtime. I sat down to read her her two bedtime stories and she insisted on holding Kalista's hand the whole time, it was so cute.

She also gave Kalista her dolly which I took some pics of in the swing.

4 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHH! She already looks older! I don't want her to grow up...I want her to stay a baby and "talk" to me and smile...oh dear! Look what your kids did to me!!
Auntie A xo

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Nessie said...

good talking to you...your children are so cute...have a great time in Japanland!

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Candice,

Today is Sept 14th. I need a fix. It's been a month. Please post some new pics and stories. Eryn passed on the message re Kalista's job. Wow! How exciting.

Memere

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super cute kids

 

Post a Comment

<< Home