Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Her jacket



it was raining yesterday "waining mommy, its waining". she wanted to go onto the balcony. Her jacket was in daddies care which was at work. "daddy's work mommy?" "I work mommy?" (points at self when I tell her that she is mommys work). well she marched downstairs and demanded this jacket. this is her winter jacket that never got put away for 6-12 months. you can sure tell. she was insistent that the hood go over her head too. she is such a goof.
Oh yeah, Kalista is now 13lbs 5oz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home