Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Doc's office and other stats

Yesterday morning Miss Kiera went to see the doc for her nine month appointment. Did mum have her shot records? no. does that make me a bad mum? probably. I still can't get used to this whole health care system here. we switched insurance providers, so that means we had to switch doctors. I need to find a pediatrician, not just a general health care doc.

So she wieghs 16'7 now. I have no idea what percentile that is in because I forgot to ask. And she is 27'5". That means she has gained 2 pounds and a bit since her six month, and she has grown half and inch. I am going to call the office on Monday to find out percentiles.

I went out last night with some friends for a much needed break. It was lots of fun. Her and her dada hung out for the evening and she managed to do a pretty good chunk of time from 10:15ish until 6:30, then went to sleep again until 8am. which I really needed because I was out late last night!
When she awoke this morning however, her face was covered in dried boggers. Kiera is experiencing her first official very nasty cold. She sneezed while I was feeding her in bed and I made Doug get up and kleenex lest I get boggers all over me. He was less than impressed, which I think he should just suck up as I get up with her ALL the time and this is one measly little morning! but happily, we all went back to sleep for a bit. And surprisingly enough, she is actually pretty happy in spite of her cold.

She is now down for her morning nap. A nice long 2 hours would be great, but I know that is hoping for a lot!

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

for the posting of pictures, ryan recommends using http://www.hello.com/
it's a little confusing, and sometimes retarded, but it's still the best in my book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home