Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Happy Birthday Kiera!

Well we all lived through the first year! Good for us!
A few things that I forgot to mention in my last post. First off, Kiera is FINALLY getting some more teeth. Her top two are coming in. This is making her a rather miserable person to be around. Her nose is runny and her chest sounds all congested and icky. But she had a great nap this afternoon where she slept solidly and woke up jumping up and down in her bed happily. that is fun. she loves doing it and is always happy to see me when she is in a good mood. its much worse when she is cranky.
She also saw the ocean for the first time. I have tons of pictures of that as well that I will post. She was very fascinated by it and I think if we had let her she would have waded in and got soaking wet happily.
We also had a mini birthday party for her with Grandmother JJ, as I think she may now be called. It was kind of impromtu, and shared with her great uncle Kirk. But she stuffed her face with that angel cake happily. And sadly, it will be the only birthday party that daddy gets to see because now he has to work. very sad.
The birthday party is shaping up for Saturday. My friend Daphne is going to be here and pretty much all of our friends here. They all love Kiera, because really, how could you not? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home