Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Friday, December 01, 2006

A few stories

The other day Kiera announced she was going to memeres. She picked up her teddy bear and the cutlery holder and boarded her fire truck toy. she pushed her way around the living room. she made her way into the toy room and got off the fire truck and got onto the plane. She boarded her luggage and starting "flying". then she got off the plane to "fix it". I asked her what she was doing "fixing the plane mommy..." duh. right then her cutlery holder fell off the plane and she said "oh no! my suitcase!!" it was totally hilarious. in fact I even took pictures, though I need to download them.

Kiera often speaks of wanting to visit grandma and memere. She wants to "go on a plane" and "go see grandma" and when she talks to them she says "I want to come see you grandma..." :( its kind of sad we live so far away. I am hoping for a January visit.

Kalista I think is also saying HI! This morning I said HI to her and she said HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH kind of sound, to which I enthuastically replyed HI again right back. its great to encourage them as much as possible.


Kiera also likes to pray every night before bed. On her list of people and things to pray for: Bentley, Kassie (my parents dog), memere, Tiegh, Grandma, Grandpa, Nana and Grandad and depending on who is with her mommy or daddy. we remind her to pray for Kalista too! Lol. she also likes to pray to Jesus about any boo boo she has had in recent memory. She is also good at reminding us to pray for dinner every night if Doug and I forget.

Everything is a bit up in the air as to what is going on around here. BUT it does look like a solid go about building the house! I am totally excited about that. there is SO MUCH to do and to chose though!

Christmas is quickly approaching and Kiera is getting pretty excited. I think this weekend we are going to set up the tree as I have cleared the space in my living room for it. I also got rid of a bunch more stuff. I feel like setting fire to my room or something. sigh.

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home