Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A totally hilarious Kiera story

So Rene is visiting. Because she was, I was fortunate enough to be able to take a shower without worrying the house was going to burn down. I had told Kiera that Rene had a baby Nora who was coming with Rene. so this morning their conversation whilst I showered:
K: so I see you have a baby, you just got married.
Rene: I have been married for four years
K: my mommy and daddy just got married and then they had a baby..me!
R: yep, they sure did
K: I have a baby too, in my tummy (starts pushing like imitating me in labour, which she did in fact watch almost a year ago)
R: oh are you having your baby now?
K: no I can't push my baby out now cause I am not married yet
R; oh?
K: I don't have a husband, so I can't have my baby yet!

I am totally ROFLing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home