Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Can you tell I got my camera fixed?

Again :P anyway, we also bought Kiera her OWN camera for her birthday. I couldn't handle her asking for mine over and over.
Here are a couple of cute pictures she took of her sister:





1 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Blogger Jenell Williams Paris said...

Hi Candice,
I'm glad you found my article - thanks for linking to it from your other site. I hope the promotion of gentle parenting goes very well!
Cute birthday photos!

Peace,
Jenell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home