Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Happy days for Kiera and mum

Daddy went to work VERY early this morning, so it was just Kiera and I for the day.
In spite of her snotty nosedness, she was a happy chick. We went to church with a friend (another story all together) and came home to hang out. We watched the superbowl half time show with Paul, and then I gave her a nice lavender bath (supplied by mamere months ago) as a prelude to bed. I think I may have to add that every night now as a relaxation thing. She has now been asleep since 7pm, thank goodness. hopefully she stays that way until tomorrow morning!
At church this morning she danced as much as she could while the music was playing and even tried to sing toward the end. It was of course, adorable and cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home