Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Chicken Pox has arrived

As if it couldnt get any worse. Doug being gone for like ever, and this on top of it. sigh. Kalista came down with the chicken pox on Tuesday, confirmed Wednesday and I have been confined to my house ever since. well I had to go to court over my loser tenants that I had to evict, but other than that, I have been mostly hanging out here.

This was a crack me up from the other day. I went to the store, bought apples. I often buy fruit for Kiera, but she doesn't always eat it and I hate bananas and they often go to waste. anyway, she went to the bathroom (wha hoo) and she said "mummy, can I get apple for going pee pee on the potty?" ROFL....OF COURSE you can my darling...

I might not be posting pics for a while, as my camera has once again randomly cratered. grrr. I sent if off to be repaired. its too bad because I really should have gotten a picture of Kalista covered in pox, I have one, we all should....

the good news is: DOUG IS HOME THIS FRIDAY! WHA HOO! I have almost survived the entire time. and everything that can happen bad, pretty much has. non paying tenants, a crappy "vacation" to Miami, court dates, evictions AND a baby with the pox. and being stuck in the house with two small children virtually 24-7 for 6 weeks. I deserve an award :)

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger The Parents said...

Mommy of the Year 2007!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home