Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Mamamamamamama

Its Bathtime little Tiger!
I look goofy, but this was at the zoo on a fake camel: The one of Doug and Kiera is the only somewhat decent one I got of them on the carosel...goofy me. Kalista enjoying her first cookie. A picture Kiera took of Kalista, and when Kiera invaded my makeup and put it all over her face. oh yes, and the breastpump picture. Trying to get milk from a stone basically. HAHAHA.











Yesterday Kalista said MAMA, as CLEAR as a bell. I was thrilled. about time! and the amazing thing? I even managed to capture it on video!

Oh yeah and a big funny, I looked at Targets website and sure enough, Kalista is on there now. but what makes it funny, is that its not her body! LOL. they photoshopped her head. now I am wondering who the heck's body that is....here is another link: http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-12/qid=1169396025/ref=sr_1_12/602-4320307-5905443?ie=UTF8&asin=B000K16B9S
I know it doesn't all fit, just copy and paste as best as you can. I am not sure why it doesn't allow live links on here, but then I am not super talented at this thing anyway....

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of your pics aren't showing up... *scratches head*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home