Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Friday, January 19, 2007

Kalista our SuperModel baby!

okay, not really. BUT, hilariously enough this job she went to model for back in September, she got! They are suppose to release the product to Target this month, I was looking on Target, but not Boppy's site, well I went to look this morning and THERE SHE WAS! They took pictures of her in various positions for instructions, so its also possible she will be not just on the outside of the product, but the instructions as well! so now I just have to buy this product, even though clearly she is too old for it now. LOL. here is the link: http://shopboppy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=94


Its been crazy here since Christmas. but we believe Kalista is saying Hi! and talking to DADADADADADA when she sees him. We went to Miami to see Doug, it was almost a complete disaster. I have considered writing out the details of the horrid trip, but it was to depressing. Suffice to say I hate Miami and the fact that NO ONE speaks English. I took a few pictures, but it wasn't very exciting. A few funny stories: we were eating calamari with marinara sauce, and Kalista was sitting on the table watching us. we gave her a piece to chew on herself which she was enjoying. She was watching us get marinara and she was so determined, she bent right over and dipped her own squid! sat up and ate it herself. it was pretty crazy!
I also got my feet down and brought the girls with me of course. it was a Vietnamese run place and I just let this nice lady hold Kalista while I got my feet done. The lady loved it. Kiera started to get a bit squirrly toward the end, so that same lady took Kiera and started to do her nails with a clear polish and did a little flower. Kiera sat there like an old pro, like she'd done it a thousand times, it was really quite comical. I wish I had had my camera handy. she was extremely pleased with her flower, needless to say.
We went to the zoo, and Kiera took some good pics. I was pretty tired by this point, but thankfully it wasn't overly sunny out or it would have been just too hot. we did have fun with daddy though, on his only partial day off.

I will post pics later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home