Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Monday, March 17, 2008

We HIT in our family!

That is what Kiera likes to say when well, she wants to hit someone. This is counter to what I say "We do not hit in our family!" or she likes to take the verse "be kind to one another" and say "be hitting one another!" when she is angry. She declares she hates me at least once a day, followed quickly by a declaration of love. If she is really angry, she will go down the whole list of people she hates, like daddy, mommy, Kalista and even Bentley. and then five seconds later she loves us all again. she is quite the child.
I have a lot of people say they really enjoy her. find her quite amusing, etc, etc. She never acts up in PS, and she LOVES to go. loves to bring her princess dresses and share them with the girl classmates.
Kalista is also getting to be quite the personality. especially when a camera comes out. I swear the child does not take a bad picture. she grins wildly and poses.

Doug is now gone and we've been keeping busy doing as much stuff as possible so I don't go mad. I still have to see the chiropractor twice a week and the massage therapist. what joy.

Kiera calls our car accident getting "trunked". She made that up herself completely. I thought it sounded like a Dougism, but it was not in fact. Whenever she sees someone pulled over, she tells me worriedly that they were trunked.

Kalista got to go on the trampoline with this harness that lets you bounce really high. she LOVES it. bounces like crazy. I was surprised she liked it so much. so I decided to book their bday party at that location for May.
We went to the St Patty's Day parade on Saturday and though it was good, it got much too long for my kiddos. after an hour they were toast and it kept going for another 45 minutes. we met with our friends Zephyr and Abby and had a good time though.
So that is all here. Almost a week down, three weeks to go until my first break!

3 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Brent said...

where's your updates?

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Cheryl Quist said...

This blog needs a serios update... Why not copy those FB posts here and then start updating regularly again. Please, pretty please?

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Cheryl Quist said...

HELLO? I want updates... please? Then you can just simply link it to facebook and it will all be in both places. I can show you how in 5 minutes (or I could have before they changed FB anyway...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home