Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Monday, February 07, 2005

Bentley and his ball

Bentley is only beginning to figure out that not only is Kiera a supplier of food, but is also becoming a potential playmate!

He has this blue ball he loves to play with and will often offer to her as if asking PLEASE PLAY WITH ME. I AM DESPERATE. and she picks it up and holds it and he'll take it away and give it back to her again. He is pretty gentle with her, except when he gets REALLY excited, he has been known to not knock her over, but startle her so she is upset. And if I am down on the ground, he is ALL over me trying to get my attention AWAY from that darn baby. I think he has a love/hate relationship with her. but I know he gets very concerned when she is crying and upset.

So she is starting to feel better, and is sleeping MUCH better this week than last. Which makes mum very much happier. Now I know when she is like that, she is getting SICK. Chalk that one up to things to remember.

Today when daddy got home, we opened the door and she saw her daddy. she had her biggest smile ever and daddy waved to her, she waved frantically back at home grinning the whole time. She was very happy, and much more rested after her nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home