Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Daddy afraid of poop!

So Doug always cracks me up when he is changing her diaper when its stinky. He calls me in there like there is some kind major emergency and we need all hands on deck.
Well today it happened again. It was actually quite funny this time. I was getting dressed and he called me with a slight panic in his voice. I went in there and there is Kiera, her bum cheeks high in the air, with daddy holding her legs and she was essentially doing a handstand facing me He was on his 4th wipe at that point. I had to laugh. She looked very happy to see me. I finished the job, properly. Her little bummy has gotten all sore again, and she was screeching at her bum being touched with soap. the poor baby.
She came in the office today and tried to pick up the phone and yak away again. she is obsessed with the phone. now if only she'd TALK to grandma on cue. as if that is gonna happen.
I am all ready obsessing over strollers for when another baby comes. I know that I am COMPLETELY ridiculous, don't worry. but check this out: Phil and Teds.com
Its SOOOOOOO cool. I mean how many other strollers can you convert from being a single stroller, to a double stroller, to back again? like NONE. so cool. so you all need to say that I need one so Doug here stops screeching at me about stroller envy. puh lease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home