Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Monday, March 28, 2005

Now don't get TOO excited...

my friend posted these for me, because apparently I am incompenent.
But they are pretty cute eh?
Doug was "gone" most of the weekend, as he left early in the morning and saw her briefly at night. So we went to church by ourselves. I decided to try another new church that was in the newspaper and showed up on time. There was no one under 50 I swear. I should say like 60 now, because my dad is now over the hill. :) And to top it off, there was no childcare. So I was sitting in the back, entertaining her, half paying attenion to the sermon. It turned out to be a Presbytyrian church, so all they sang were hymns and it had a bit of liturgy. During the sermon, she crawled right under the pew in front of us, to the next row. That was funny. She was basically done an hour later and I had to leave like a minute early before she started screeching. I got to the parking lot and it took me not to long to figure out I was actually stuck in my spot. I had to ask a woman to move her car and she was less than impressed with me. Whatever.
The highlight of the day was going out for lunch with some friends. Kiera got her nap in late, so she was good to go for quite a while. She just stuffed her face with bread and Cheerios again. My friend was super nice and brought her a chocolate bunny and some stuffed animals. Kiera did great! I think my friend was having grandma angst, because hers are a ways away.
Its a beautiful day here today, we went to the park and daddy got to push her in the swing for the first time. She loves the swing and the slide. So does Bentley. He runs up the stairs of the slide and slides right now. We also met another boy who is exactly Kieras age. Well he is 7 hours younger, with bright red hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home