Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Our future Athlete

She really enjoys crawling OVER things and under things if she can. She will crawl over the highchair, both legs of it, just for the fun of it. And then she will crawl to the table, which has an adjoining thing a long the floor, and she will go back and forth over that too. She really likes crawling under chairs. She will never walk at this rate.

Doug got home last night, and she was quite happy to see him for 1 minute, then off the bed happily. I have not heard from her prior to 645am in quite a while. its so nice GETTING SLEEP again!
I think I have a ghost in my house too. just for the record. she has a smell and bangs around upstairs when there is no one to bang around. Apparently its quite common in my little town here and I guess it may happen when you live in a 115 year old house. I am not sure how I feel about this, because I know that I am not imagining things, but then I am not suppose to believe in ghosts either. soo....
She has also started yelling at me while she eats. I have no idea why. I run around trying to guess what she wants, whenI have exhausted everything, she still yells. I wish I had done the sign language thing so she could tell me. but no, I am too lazy and I didn't do. I am a bad mum.
Mamere, if I spelled that right, needs to comment on these posts darn it! You get your fix, now say you like it!
love me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home