Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Complaints from the grandma department

That I don't write enough. so here I am writing about her latest and greatest.

Currently she is in her bed screeching in protest that I should dare to put her to bed. She is very tired, as we went to church this morning and she didn't get her morning nap. She was very unhappy that I left her and they actually had to PAGE me because she was inconsolable. *sigh* so I brought her to class with me and entertained her on the floor with food. The alwaysmakesherhappy item.

She is also doing this super cute "bear" crawl where she gets on her toes and her hands and goes along. I think Bentley thinks she is trying really hard to play and he runs around her while she does this.

The other day while she was hanging out in the office with me, she picked up the phone and pretended to talk on it. now she didn't have it by her ear, but she was trying really hard. That was pretty funny.

It snowed here and is a cold miserable day and I can't watch the Briar. sad state of affairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home