Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Friday, February 25, 2005

What's that?

So I was starting to wonder if I was crazy thinking my baby was saying "what's that?" to everything. but Grandma Q said she WAS saying that. She sometimes points, and there I am telling her the name for everything within view including colour. I have no idea if its sinking in or not.

Her other latest and greatest is throwing her soother/binky/pacifier out of her crib when she is mad or just for fun. I come in, and there it is, in the middle of the floor. I can only conclude its her throwing it.

My in laws are here for a few days, and they've even promised us a DATE NIGHT! wha hoo! I guess we'll get our valentines date after all. Doug gets home tonight, finally, I am looking forward to seeing him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home