Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Thursday, February 10, 2005

uh-oh

Courtesy of teletubbies, is her latest and greatest. Well and mum. I say uh oh, and she says oh oh, can't get the sound yet on the first part. But she imitates me and its quite cute.

Hates green beans, like her mum. Won't open her mouth if I feed them to her. She apparently does not like ravoili either, because she wouldn't touch it today. She is such an odd kid sometimes I swear. If I am eating something she YELLS at me until I give her bits and pieces. Today I was having some chips, I psyched her out and gave her Cheerios instead. In the morning she munches in Cheerios while mum eats her breakfast, then I make her morning cereal, consisting of dried food and I stir in some kind of fruit. hmmm mmm good, but it must be because she always tells me how much she likes it when she says HMMMMMMM loudly with food in her mouth.
Bentley was a crack me up last night...I brought her to bed with me at 330am thinking she would SLEEP, HA! But Bentley was all nice and cozy under the covers and he came out and was SERIOUSLY ticked at the baby for waking him from his slumber. Like he came right up to her face, I looked at him and said "touch her and die" and he licked my face right after that and went to the end of the bed in a huff. I deposited her back in her bed when it became obvious she was not going to sleep. I heard nothing until 7am. After of course, I had been up for an hour listening for her. this middle of the night thing REALLY has to stop. I am getting very tired.
Other than that, my house is VERY clean all of my laundry done (except for the dish rags I forgot, and the clothes I am wearing). My bathrooms have been scrubbed, well, toilet and sink and floors, and all carpets vacuumed. So I feel that I have had a very productive day. Even got a quote to change our laundry room across the hall. you'd think it wouldn't be that crazy expensive, but apparently its going to be quite a project, ripping out ceilings, etc. fun. not really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home