Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Sleeping and Percentiles

Well it looks as though my baby has shrunk. Not really. But for wieght she is still only in the 15th percentile, and for hieght, instead of 90% like she was last time, she is now in the 50%. Pretty average baby. I thought maybe we were gonna have this super model baby who was tall and skinny. Doug used to bug me about being jealous. nice.

So yesterday she did this wierd thing where she woke up at 4am and was VERY awake. I fed her and put her back to bed, she was quiet for 20 minutes and then started screeching. Daddy had to wake up at 5 to go to work, he was not avery happy camper. So I brought her to bed with us, where she proceeded to crawl all over him. He got upset with ME (!!) like it was my fault. so I put her back to bed again, well she cried more! Doug got up 15 minutes later and kindly brought the screaming child to me while I was laying there. He was apparently punishing me. I don't have any problems having her come to bed with me, but he had lights on and was running around. When you are trying to get a baby to sleep, you don't do stuff to convince them its morning! argh. so daddy got to leave the screaming baby with me. She cried for another half an hour and went back to sleep until about 8ish. Not a very good start to my day.

She really does love her teletubbies. This is the time when I will sneak into the shower. She actually starting bouncing in my lap this morning when that baby came over the hill giggling. It was super cute. of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home