Kiera's Tyranny

This blog is about our 2 children, Kiera 2 and Kalista, both born in May, 2 years and 9 days apart. I like to post pictures and tell funny stories about usually Kiera's antics. This is a way to keep family and friends "in the loop". I have moved my ranting to another blog :)

Friday, February 11, 2005

My baby's got a shiner

And oh my is it a pretty one. Yesterday, while I was doing laundry, she was standing up and took a tumble. she had nothing to hold onto and fell kind of ackwardly. I knew she was upset, she screamed, but then she always screams when she falls, even if its not a big deal. I brought her outside to distract her from her screeching fit and that seemed to calm her and she forgot about it. and I forgot about it, until later when her eye turned all pink and puffy. I put her to bed her usual time and she woke up later very unhappy. I gave her her fave food again and gave her a lavender bath. I now wonder if it was her eye hurting her and she was crying about that. did I give her any pain medication? no. I am a VERY bad mum.
Today I am off to Denver, and daddy gets to watch her almost for the whole day. That should be interesting. Hopefully I don't end up in too much pain, if ya know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home